drakedrizzy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The great artists Drake and Nicki Minaj’s short-lived Twitter...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
drakfan2010

The great artists Drake and Nicki Minaj’s short-lived Twitter... Empty
PostSubject: The great artists Drake and Nicki Minaj’s short-lived Twitter...   The great artists Drake and Nicki Minaj’s short-lived Twitter... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:20 am

The great artists Drake and Nicki Minaj’s short-lived Twitter marriage had fans guessing for a whopping twenty-four hours. Are they? Or aren't they? All hopes were dashed Saturday night, though, when the Young Money Barbie tweeted, “My husband Drake and I have decided to have our marriage annulled. While Drake and Nicki never actually walked the aisle, plenty of hip-hop artists wore matching crowns over the years. Here are our ten favorite hip-hop couples that also transcended courtship, or ended up in court. Jay-Z & Eminem Detroit Concert with Dr. Dre, Drake, & 50 Cent – Jay-Z and Eminem were able to pull of their show at Comerica Park without a hitch. They first announced the shows in May and then revealed that they would be performing four different shows, two in each of their home towns. The first came last night, ending the months of expectation. Early reports have said that the show was historical and that everything went down without any problems. Sources in the media have claimed that the event was a significant event for hip hop culture, which has struggled in recent years.

The rocking star Drake premiered his latest video, "Miss Me,” After dropping his first two singles, "Over" and "Find Your Love," the Toronto lyricist decided to deliver a joint effort on this round, teaming up with his adviser, Lil Wayne. And as this clip shows, from mixtape offerings to Young Money posse cuts and beyond, the pair have verified adept at trading rhymes on the same track. Earlier this year, Drake even confirmed he and Weezy would work on a joint LP together. Before that project arrives, MTV News went back during their work to present Drake and Lil Wayne's top 5 collabos so far. Bun B released a new posthumous Pimp C record featuring Drake via Twitter, after the UGK rapper amassed 50,000 followers on the social media network. The track, "What Up," also features Bun B and was produced by Drake collaborator Boi-1da ("Best I Ever Had," "Forever"). The song is the first single from the late rapper's final solo offering, The Naked Soul of Sweet Jones.

The rocking star Drake's admiration for Aaliyah is famous, from the way he's spoken of the late singer in interviews to sampling her voice for his "Unforgettable" track with Young Jeezy. In honor of the nine-year anniversary of Aaliyah's death, Drake penned a letter to the "Rock the Boat" singer. Dear Dana," Drake begins, referring to the singer by her middle name. "I've never lost a parent, a friend, or a lover but I will never forget this day for the rest of my life. I remember getting the news that you had passed and it connected with my heart like a clean shot from Muhammad Ali. I was crushed.". The Thank Me Later rapper went on to explain that he was one of Aaliyah's biggest fans and that he was "truly in love" with her. He complimented the star's appearance, the way she carried herself, and the confidence she communicated in her music, be it about love or heartache. If you are real fan of Drake music, don’t miss the chance to see him live in his upcoming concerts by getting cheap Drake tickets online.
Back to top Go down

The great artists Drake and Nicki Minaj’s short-lived Twitter...
Page 1 of 1